Jurlique Farm Tour
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
- History of Jurlique
- How seedlings and plants are propagated
- Plant varieties and their uses
- Biodynamic* farming principles
- Soil fertility and compost production
- Harvest process
Our Farm Shop
At the end of your tour, feel free to drop into our farm’s retail shop to purchase Jurlique products and exclusives. As part of the tour, each guest will receive 10% off full priced items (discounted items & packs, not included, promotions subject to terms and conditions).
Not taking part in the tour or looking to stock up on your favourite products? You’re welcome to visit our shop at any time during our open hours, simply speak to one of our staff on arrival.
Monday – Friday: 9.30am-4.30pm
What to bring
- Closed toe, flat shoes, sneakers or boots (high heels, sandals and open toed footwear are not suitable)
- Full length pants, trousers or jeans
- Hats & sunscreen during summer months. Wet weather gear as required.
- Water in hot conditions.
Please note, this is a working farm. Unfortunately, this means that the farm is not fully accessible for strollers and wheelchairs. If you would like to discuss whether the tour would be suitable for you or a member of your party, please contract us on (08) 8393 0518